Heuchera 'Blushing Bells'
From California Natives Wiki
Species Name: Heuchera 'Blushing Bells'
Common Name: Blushing Bells Coral Bells
- Airy, wand-like flower stalks. Good for dry shade under oaks. Tolerates clay soils and garden water.
- Plant Family: Saxifragaceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Height by Width: 10 in. H x 2' W
- Growth Habit: Clumping rosettes
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Shade to part sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Regular
- Cold Hardy to: 1,500'
- Flower Season: Spring/Summer
- Flower Color: Light pink
- Endangered?: Not listed
- Distribution: Selected for the garden. Introduced by Santa Barbara Botanic Garden.
- Natural Habitat: Slopes, rock crevices, oak woodland
- Care and Maintenance
- Other Names