Erigeron glaucus 'Sea Breeze'
From California Natives Wiki
Species Name: Erigeron glaucus 'Sea Breeze'
Common Name: Sea Breeze seaside daisy
- This tidy flowering plant is ideal for borders, parkways, containers and coastal rock gardens. Performs best on coast, needs afternoon shade and extra water inland. If spent flowers are trimmed, it can bloom almost year round.
- Plant Family: Asteraceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Height by Width: 6 in. H X 1-2' W
- Growth Habit: Mounding
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Coast: full sun; Inland: part shade
- Soil Preference: Well-draining
- Water Requirements: Moderate
- Cold Hardy to:
- Flower Season: Spring/Summer
- Flower Color: Lavender
- Distribution: Selected for the garden
- Natural Habitat: Selected for the garden
- Care and Maintenance
- Other Names