Baccharis pilularis 'Twin Peaks No. 2'
From California Natives Wiki
Botanical Name: Baccharis pilularis 'Twin Peaks No. 2'
Common Name: Twin Peaks No. 2 Dwarf Coyote Brush
- A top performer for erosion control. Great for slopes. Drought tolerant and stays green all year. Does not tolerate shade. A superb groundcover.
- Plant Family: Asteraceae
- Plant Type: Groundcover
- Height by Width: 1' H x 3-5' W
- Growth Habit: Low, dense, spreading
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Drought-tolerant to moderate
- Cold Hardy to: 35 degrees F
- Flower Season: Fall
- Flower Color: White
- Endangered?: Not Listed
- Distribution: Selected for the garden
- Natural Habitat: Coastal bluffs to oak woodland, below 2250'
- Care and Maintenance
- Other Names
- Bornstein, Carol, David Fross, and Bart O'Brien. California Native Plants for the Garden. Los Olivos, California: Cachuma Press. 2005.