Arctostaphylos bakeri 'Louis Edmonds'
From California Natives Wiki
Botanical Name: Arctostaphylos bakeri 'Louis Edmunds'
Common Name: Louis Edmunds Manzanita
- Highly recommended as specimen. Beautiful, purplish brown bark. Tolerates garden water. Flowers attract hummingbirds. Can be shaped into a small tree form.
- Plant Family: Ericaceae
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Height by Width: 6-8' H x 6' W
- Growth Habit: Upright shrub
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Sun Exposure: Full to part sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Drought-tolerant to occasional
- Cold Hardy to: 15 degrees F
- Flower Season: Winter/Spring
- Flower Color: Pink
- Endangered?: Not listed
- Distribution: Selected for use in the garden by Saratoga Horticultural Foundation.
- Natural Habitat: Slopes, bluffs, hills, canyons. This is a selection of species native to Sonoma County area"
- Care and Maintenance
- Other Names